Montag, 21. Juli 2014

Share in Style: Completely White

Celebrating the World Cup

Freude über den Sieg in der Fußball Weltmeisterschaft

 




But now honestly, this is my favorite white skirt. It is made of cotton mix fabric and has crashed pleats.


Meinen liebsten weißen Rock habe ich schon ein paar Jahre, ebenso das kurze Shirt.






 

A closer look at the shirt


I think a white outfit needs some colour - here it is:




For me a white outfit means being in summer holidays and so I feel today.

Kommentare:

  1. You look like an angel, all in white and with sweet blue eyes! I love the embellishments on your top!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really blushing ...

      Löschen
  2. You look soooooooooooooooo wonderful in white, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    an angel indeed
    Thank you for being part of the Share family
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I realy like to take part in Share in Style ans shurely will continue in the future.

      Löschen