Montag, 18. August 2014

Share in Style: Summer

A Summerday in a Silk Skirt

Today's subject is summer, but when I took the pictures it was cloudy and windy and not really warm.
But yet I will give you an impression of how my summer look could be on a really warm and clear day with blue sky.








The fabric of the skirt is silk and it floats with every movement and with every breeze.

I hope we will still have some summer days until autumn begins.

All the other ladies taking part at Share in Style you will find  here.

Kommentare:

  1. I love the lightweight florals of that skirt, and pairing it with a classic white tee is genius! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look like you are ready for lunch on the beach. :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That skirt is pure fabulousness.
    I am so glad to have you as part of the Share-in-Style family.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. No matter if the day was gray and dark .. you illuminate everything with your style, dear friend. That skirt is fabulous, I love the lightweight fabrics that dance in the breeze. So glad you joined in Style Share, happy week.

    AntwortenLöschen