Dienstag, 16. September 2014

Share in Style: Skirts or Trousers?

Better late than never ... Sorry for being late for Share in Style

Easy decision

The title of my blog is "Rubens in Rock" which means "Rubens in skirt". As I only possess two trousers it is absolutely clear that I love skirts. My preferred skirts are flared. I don't like pencil skirts. My preferred fabric is silk.

I like the lightweighted  silk skirts


as well as the pleated skirts





























and also I like the long silk skirts


























At the last picture I wear my new cardigan which is me made.

And here you may find out who prefers trousers and who prefers skirts.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Glad to see you are a skirt lover like me.
    Looking fabulousssssssssssssss.
    Thank you sooooooooooo much for being part of the Share-in-Style family.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen