Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

Share in Style: My Favorite Print

When I read today's theme "favorite print", I only had to think a short moment and the decision wasn't difficult. My favorite print is real art.



Do you know the painter? 
It is Paul Gauguin (1848 - 1903)



I really love this dress with its print in beautiful colours. Because of the colours there are so many possibilities to style the dress. Have a look.







































This dress is really an eye catcher.

And now have a look at all the other ladies taking part at Share in Style.

Kommentare:

  1. Das Kleid ist super, sieht klasse aus!!
    LG Carolin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Stunning dress with its wonderful print, it looks so good in all the ways you have styled it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I am in love, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    I love and want that gorgeous dress, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thank you so much for joinig Share-in-Style.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That dress is absolutely stunning!!! Love your look, dear Lady!

    AntwortenLöschen