Montag, 24. November 2014

Share in Style: Jacket with Snowflakes

Share in Style: Black and White - Jacket with Snowflakes

Today's theme is black and white.
Altough black and white isn't my preferred colour combination I yet found a tweed jacket in my wardrobe which fits these criteria.
Do I have to mention that skirt and jacket have slept in my wardrobe for several years?
I really like the fabric with its structure like snowflakes. The look reminds of November, doesn't it?




Jacket: Christian Berg
Skirt: Hirsch
Shoes: Gabor


Have a nice week!
And have a look at all the ladies at Share in Style wearing Black and White.

Kommentare:

  1. Dein Outfit steht Dir prima, besonders Dein Blazer gefällt mir sehr gut!
    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Abend!
    LG Carolin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Du siehst toll aus! Schwarz steht dir hervorragend und der Blazer ist wunderschön. Einen tollten Start in die Woche wünsch ich dir.

    LG Gabi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous jacket and total look.
    Thank you for #bloggersharingstyle with all of us
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello again dear , please don´t forget to vote tomorrow for your favourite look tomorrow ( Rosy and I are not included in the voting. This is all about you all)
    Tons of kisses
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    AntwortenLöschen