Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015

Still one more Scarf

This variety of scarfs at Share in Style insired me to take some more pictures. I almost couldn't stop it.
Sorry, sorry, sorry but I must show these pics.








I had so much fun that I "forgot" my feet.

This large skarf with its nice knitting pattern I bought at the end of 2013 at C&A's winter sale. The yarn is a mohair mix. It is one of my favorites. I wear it quite often in the evenings when sitting in front of the TV.

Believe it or not - I still made some more pics which I'll show tomorrow.

Kommentare:

  1. Schönes Teil. Den muss man ganz und gar nicht abends auf der Couch verstecken - trag ihn ruhig öfter mal auswärts!

    Liebste Grüße,
    Kathi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These colours really suit you nicely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's time to vote on Share in Style, dear friend.

    AntwortenLöschen